The Jansen Upright Piano Dollies Model J-4009 are manufactured in the United States by Jansen. These heavy duty upright piano dollies are great for schools, classrooms, churches, concert halls and for home use--anywhere you need to quick and safely move your upright piano without damaging the floors. Price is for 2 dollies. Please note we will need the make and model of your upright piano, as manufacturing likes to verify the correct dolly was selected and that no modifications need to be made to the dollies.
Upright Piano Dolly Details:
- Heavy-duty frame construction gives years of trouble-free service
- Requires 32" doorway to exist
- Projects piano 4" away from wall
- Equipped with 2-1/2" casters - rubber tired wheels protect the floor finish
- Accommodates pianos up to 14 1/2" in depth
- Excellent for use in schools, showrooms, churches, etc.
- Raises piano only 3/4" off the floor
- 2 1/2" casters work best on smooth surfaces
- Price is for pair of dollies
- One year parts warranty
For larger, heavier uprights, such as the Yamaha U1, U2 and U3, we recommend using the Jansen upright dollies Model J-4010. These heavy duty dollies make moving bigger pianos easier.
Please note these dollies are designed to be used with upright pianos, not pianos with free standing front legs. If your piano has the free standing legs, you will want the "Jansen Spinet and Console Dolly."
We are happy to offer free UPS shipping on all piano dollies and moving equipment to the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii, please email for a shipping quote.