Listing is for a 12" brass led piano lamp. It is an open box item. Upon receiving the lamp, the customer noticed a small blemish in the finish on the back of the shade (picture attached). The lamp itself is in new, unused condition. We are offering $30.00 off for the blemish. Shipping is free to the contiguous USA (Alaska and Hawaii, please email for a shipping quote).
Note that is the last brass led lamp we have in stock. Manufacturing has only been making the black version of this lamp since the beginning of Covid, and it does not look like the brass version will be made again anytime soon. For those wanting this lamp in the brass finish, this will be the only option for the near future.
Brass LED piano lamp that clamps onto your sheet music stand. The gooseneck design allows the player to adjust the piano light height to the optimal position. 12" wide shade produces a bright, white LED light that easily lights up your music books. The inside of the clamp is lined with a soft rubber padding, to protect the finish of your piano from any damage.
Advanced LED Lighting Technology:
Replacing traditional bulbs, LED lighting is now the desired option for pianists, providing an array of benefits in comfort and longevity. The lamp comes pre-installed with the LED light bar, so there is no need to go to the store and purchase bulbs.
- LED lighting is energy efficient, using over 60 percent less energy than traditional bulbs.
- LED lights are designed to lasts tens of thousands of hours without ever needing to be replaced
- The LED's provide a warm, white light, similar to natural sunlight. No more hazy glow from standard bulbs.
- LED lighting is easier on the eyes than traditional bulbs, and is known to reduce eye strain--great for a pianist who spends hours looking at their sheet music.
- LED lights produce little heat. Many traditional piano lamps use two 40 or 60 watt bulbs, which can get quite warm if sitting close to the lamp.
Multiple Power Options:
A huge advantage of this LED piano lamp is its power supply options, as it can both plug into an electrical outlet like a standard lamp, or run off a USB power source via the cable. As pictured, it has a USB wall plug. This means that the cord running from the lamp has the end as a USB plug. This plugs into the included wall adapter, and you then plug it into your electrical outlet like you would any lamp. You could however, choose to plug the USB cord into an alternative USB power source, and run the lamp this way. The idea behind this is that many pianos in public settings such as churches, schools, recitals, etc., aren't near an electrical outlet--and you can't run an extension cord up to the piano. Therefore, you can plug the lamp into a USB power hub--those small, portable, USB chargeable battery packs, and run the lamp from anywhere.
We are happy to offer free shipping on all piano lamps to the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii, please email for a shipping quote.