These Jansen grand piano leg dollies are manufactured in the United States, and are designed to be put under each grand piano leg. Cast iron with three ball bearing, Polyflex casters. Quickly mounted to grand leg with a standard socket. Spring-mounted spindle to allow for movement over rugs or high spots. Available in a square leg (J4018-S) or round leg (J4018-R) model
Sold in sets of 3
Raises grand no higher than standard casters.
Note: These dollies are not designed to be used on pianos over 6'2", and should not be used on carpet.
- Recommended for Hard Surface Floors (Not Carpet)
- Recommended for moving pianos short distances
- Recommended for moving pianos within a room
- Recommended for grand pianos under 6 feet
- Not to be used in place of a Grand Piano Dolly
- Not recommended for schools
- Not recommended for stage applications
Leg Dolly Shape Options:
1). Square Grand Piano Leg Dolly Model J4018-S
- opening is 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" (Permanent center pin).
2). Round Grand Piano Leg Dolly Model J4018-R:
-Inside Diameter: 4-1/4"
One year parts warranty
Note: While cup dollies are more aesthetically pleasing, they are not to be used in situations where a piano truck or spider dolly is more appropriate. Cup dollies are recommended for pianos which will be moved only occasionally over level floors, such as in residential settings for cleaning, etc. For settings such as schools, churches, and concert halls, consider getting a grand piano dolly. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.
We are happy to offer free UPS shipping on all piano dollies and moving equipment to the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii, please email for a shipping quote.