- 6" Hardwood Handle with a chrome plated stainless steel shaft; total length of 11" not including the head and tip
- Comes with an interchangeable one piece head and tip
- Standard head and tip is 2-1/2" long with a 5 degree angle and a #2 star tip.
- The #2 star tip that is included with this hammer is designed to fit tuning pins with square heads. It will fit tuning pins on virtually all pianos
- American Made
- High Quality professional level tuning hammer
Star Tip: Even though tuning pins have square ends, the star shape permits you to set the tuning hammer in the best position. You want the tuning lever to be positioned nearly vertical or inclining slightly to the right. This is not always possible with piano tuning hammers that have a square opening.
This tool is made in the US with high quality parts and craftsmanship. The manufacturer has been making piano tuning hammers and piano tools since 1938 and takes great pride in manufacturing only the best tools that are available.
We are happy to offer free shipping to the continental United States for all piano tuning supplies. Alaska, Hawaii and international customers, please email for a shipping quote.