The Jansen Piano Showroom Dolly J4025 is designed to be quickly move a piano across a shop or showroom. You can set your piano on these dollies, without having to remove the piano wheels. Please note these dollies are used to move the piano short distances, and you would not keep the piano on these dollies permanently (it would be a safety issue). If you want to keep the piano on a dolly, you will need the Jansen Grand Piano Dolly.
- Sold in sets of three
- Perfect for use in rebuilding and refinishing shops
- Ideal for temporary use in piano showrooms
- Simple installation...Does not require removal of grand piano casters
- Only raises piano 5/8" off the floor
- Not designed to be used in place of grand piano dollies
- Cup size : 2 inches at the bottom of the bowl, and 2.5" at top.
We are happy to offer free UPS shipping on all piano dollies and moving equipment to the continental United States. Alaska and Hawaii, please email for a shipping quote.